- 10*10*8 cm
- 20*10*8 cm
- 14*14*6 cm
- 14*14*8 cm
- 14*20*8 cm &
- On Demand Sizes
- All Sandstone and Limestone color.
Cobbles Physical Properties
- Cobbles being a natural stone, there can be variation in color & shade.
- Water Absorption : The capacity of water absorption is not more than 1.0%
- Hardness : Lies between 6 to 7 on moh's scale density 2.32 to 2.42 kg/m3
- Color : Cobbles is available in many colors – red, green, yellow, pink, gray and white.
- Porosity : The porosity of cobble is almost negligible. Thus cobble is almost impermeable.
Cobbles chemical properties
The composition of Cobble is quite similar to that of sand, that essentially consists of quartz. The natural cementing material which binds the sand together as rock is usually composed of silica, calcium carbonate, or iron oxide. The percentage constitution of each constituent varies between certain limit, which is as follows:
- SiO2 - 93-94%
- Alumina(Al2O3) - 1.4 to 1.5%
- Iron(Fe2O3) - 1.5%-1.6%
- Lime(CaO) - 0.8% to 0.9%
- Soda(Na2O) & Potash (Kro) - 1.0% to 1.2%
- Loss On Ignition(LOI) - 1.0% to 1.2%
- Magnesia(MgO) - 0.2 to 0.25%