- 25-75 mm(2")
- 75-125 mm(4")
- 125-175 mm(6") &
- On Demand Sizes
- Dry Tumbled Pebbles
- Wet Tumbled Pebbles
- All Sandstone and Limestone color.
Pebbles Physical Properties
- Pebbles being a natural stone, there can be variation in color &shade.
- Water Absorption : The capacity of water absorption is not more than 1.0%
- Hardness : Lies between 6 to 7 on moh's scale density 2.32 to 2.42 kg/m3
- Color : Pebbles is available in many colors – red, green, yellow, pink, gray and white.
- POROSITY : the porosity of pebbles is almost negligible. Thus pebble is almost impermeable.
Pebbles chemical properties
Pebbles are small roundish decorative stones, either machine tumbled or natural. These pebbles are mostly used in homes, gardens, artificial ponds, parks and in other indoor and outdoor areas.
- SiO2 - 93-94%
- Alumina(Al2O3) - 1.4 to 1.5%
- Iron(Fe2O3) - 1.5%-1.6%
- Lime(CaO) - 0.8% to 0.9%
- Soda(Na2O) & Potash (Kro) - 1.0% to 1.2%
- Loss On Ignition(LOI) - 1.0% to 1.2%
- Magnesia(MgO) - 0.2 to 0.25%